|Speaker: James van der Hoven
Subject: “Is your website lazy?”
Contact: 021 855 4296
Please E.F.T payment. Banking details follow. No payments at the door.
Continuing on from last months topic ‘Is your future mobile?’ James will be talking about what people can do to improve their websites including the term ‘Responsive’ websites, which essentially is a development technique to convert a normal site into a mobile ready site. This is all part of his “Whip Your Lazy Website Into Action” theme. James intends to show us the importance of working on our sites to drive more traffic to the site, and once there, what actions the reader should take to complete goals.These are the topic he will be covering:
- Writing content for your website.
- What to write about.
- How to prioritise content writing.
- How you share this content so that Google can index your pages.
- Voice and Tone that one should use to write content. A very brief discussion.
- Responsive (mobile) websites. A brief introduction.
You are welcome to bring brochures, flyers and business cards.But nothing beats the power of eye contact and a handshake!