1. DATE, VENUE, TIMES
- Saturday, 21 May 2016, 11h00-17h00.
- Avontuur Estate, off the R44 between Stellenbosch and Somerset West. Directions: avontuurestate.co.za or +27 21 855-3450 or email@example.com
- Gates open at 11h00. Event closes at 17h00.
- TICKETS, BOOKINGS.
- The ticket cost is R120 pp. Included in that price is entry to the venue, a branded wine glass, free wine tasting from 17 participating wineries during the day. Persons under 18 enter free.
- Tickets at R170 pp includes the above but also a seat in one of the three tutored tastings presented by Avontuur winemaker Jan van Rooyen where the 6 winners of the inaugural Cabernet Franc Challenge can be tasted.
- Tickets can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 21 855-3450. Tickets will not be discounted.
- Depending on prior ticket sales, tickets will be available at the ticket office on the day.
- Alcohol will not be served to under 18’s.
- The organisors and sponsors support responsible drinking and driving and recommend that visitors make use of taxi services, Uber or allocate a designated driver.
- PARKING AND ACCESS FOR WHEELCHAIRS,DISABLED FACILITIES
- Avontuur Estate is wheelchair friendly and offers disabled facilities.
- However, due to the numbers of visitors expected, parking may be up to 300m away from the main festival area. In case visitors want to arrange for a drop-off zone, please contact The Tasting Room at Avontuur Estate to make arrangements.
- On arrival visitors will be directed to one of several parking areas. Visitors may have to walk approximately 300m to reach the festival site.
- ACTIVITIES AND PROGRAMME FOR THE DAY
- The event is held outdoors, although plans are in place for inclement weather.
- Seating is provided, although visitors are welcome to bring their own lawn seating like picnic blankets, low chairs.
- Visitors may taste and purchase wine from the participating wineries. Cash & Credit Cards.
- Food for sale include a full a la carte breakfast and lunch menu from the Avontuur Estate Restaurant but bookings are essential at email@example.com or +27 21 855-4296. Snack platters will be on sale during the day too. Also Gourmet pizza’s and Waffles from food trucks. Soft drinks/water and coffee is available for non-drinkers.
- Kids are welcome to play on the extensive lawns, but parents are requested to keep an eye on them as Avontuur Estate is a working farm.
- Live music will be provided by violin duo Beau Violin.
- No BYO Food and Drinks are allowed.
Organisors: Cobie van Oort – firstname.lastname@example.org
Björn van Oort – email@example.com
Office hours tel no: +27 21 981-0216
Social Media links.